Step 1) download and install this apk
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8699733/erisone010.apk - VERSION 0.1.0
Step 2) Run, read disclaimer, press button
Step 3) Reboot, once rebooted your phone should have Amon's recovery. Yay.
Step 4) Use the recovery to flash rootme.zip that is now on your SDCard, or the custom rom of your choice.
Step 5) Go into settings, and turn usb debugging on. After you have root, please uninstall this app.
Just that easy.
**YOU MUST DISABLE VOODOO IF YOU CURRENTLY HAVE IT ENABLED BEFORE FLASHING**
1. Download flashable kernel
2. Make sure its placed on your internal sdcard
3. Open Rom Manger
4. Select 'Install ROM from SD Card'
5. Navigate to the kernel and select it (DO NOT CHECK WIPING OPTIONS!)
6. When Prompted to reboot, select 'ok'.
7. If taken to stock recovery first, simply select 'reinstall packages', the kernel will flash automatically afterwards.
Step 1: Disable Voodoo Lag Fix -
This step only applies to those of you who are currently using the Voodoo lag fix. If you are not currently using Voodoo, please move onto step 3 for final installation instructions. If you are using an ext2 lag fix such as Ryans, you can simply flash on top.
1. Download the attached 'disable-voodoo.zip' flashable deactivator.
2. Load file onto your internal sdcard
3. Reboot into clockwork recovery and select 'install zip from sdcard'.
4. Select 'choose zip from sdcard' and locate the deactivator file.
5. Select the file and flash.
6. Reboot phone and proceed to step 3 of the installation instructions.
Step 2: Nandroid Backup -
Before you perform ANY modifications, you should always perform a nandroid backup. The nandroid backup will allow you to step backwards and restore your previous settings in the event the unthinkable happens. To perform a nandroid please follow these steps.
1. Reboot via Rom Manager to Clockwork Recovery, or use 'adb reboot recovery'.
2. Using the volume up and down keys, highlight nandroid and press the power button to select.
3. Select backup, this will take some time depending on the volume of your data. Be patient!
Step 3: Flash Bionix Fusion
This is the final step of the installation. This presumes you are already rooted and ready to go. If you are not, then you will need to root and install rom manager first.
1. Download the rom of your choice and place the file onto the root of your internal sdcard.
2. Reboot into Clockwork Recovery.
- From Rom Manager app, select 'boot into clockwork recovery'
- From ADB, type 'adb reboot recovery'.
3. From the main clockwork recovery menu, use the 'down' volume control to scroll to 'install zip from sdcard'. Press the power button. this will take you to a second menu screen.
4. From thet second menu screen, scroll to 'choose zip from sdcard' and select with the power button.
5. Scroll to the file name of the rom you downloaded and press the power button. It will ask you to confirm your choice, select 'yes' and the rom will begin to flash. DO NOT TURN OFF YOUR PHONE DURING THIS PROCESS!
6. Once the flash is complete, select 'go back'. Now select 'reboot' from this menu.
7. Allow your phone to reboot completely. The first boot will take a few minutes, please be patient.
8. Once booted into the home screen, please allow your phone to sit for 5-10 minutes to allow all boot procedures to take place. Keep in mind, you've just heavily modified your device, it needs time to adjust to the new changes.
9. Wait roughly 15 minutes after the first initial boot and then restart your phone one time. You may do this by holding the 'power button' and selecting either shut down or reboot.
10. At this point, if you are running an overclock kernel, you will need to download setcpu and adjust your clock speeds. You need to be sure your minimum clock speed is set to 200mhz. Optimal settings are 200/1200.
Enable OCLF EXT2 LagFix: (Optional)
1. Open OCLF
2. Install EXT2 tools
3. Restore boot animation
4. Select OneClickLagFix V2.2
5. Your phone will reboot - DONE!
Optimal LauncherPro Settings:
Keep app in memory - check
Home Screen Settings:
Number of screen - 7
Default screen - 4
Number of docks - 1
Unread SMS count - check
Home key to default screen - check
Dock background - select 'froyo wide' (its not really froyo wide)
Minimum scrolling speed - 75
Use 3d drawer - check
Opening speed - 7
By continuing below this line, you have acknowledged that you have read the entire document and understand what needs to be done and risks involved with flashing your device. Team Whiskey is in no way responsible for loss, damage, theft, envy, indigestion, incineration, or any other random acts that may come as a result from your flash. If you acknowledge, please continue to Team Whiskeys download page. ENJOY!
DOWNLOAD BIONIX FUSION 1.2